TrunkView is an MPT1327 protocol decoder, used in a single radio setup without the need for a discriminator output.
MPT1327 Trunked Radio networks, such as the Belgium/Netherlands Entropia, can be tracked and monitored.
- Alpha tagging: label prefixes and individual radio idents. more…
- Tracking: if a suitable scanner is used, TrunkView tunes it to an assigned voice channel.
- Voice channels assigned by the Trunking System Controller are shown in a separate window.
- Custom bandplan support. more…
- Short Data Message decoding.
- Real time Traffic analysis tool. more…
- Option to create logfiles.
- Option to record voice conversations (WAV only).
- Extensive filter possibilities.
- Band scan facility.
- Minimizes to the system tray.
- No discriminator output needed.
- Network configuration: System id, Site name, Control Channel.